How to contact the Support team when you run into an issue, have a question, or just need some help.
There are two ways to report a problem to our Support team.
- Submit an issue to the Customer Support Portal (preferred option so we can see more details to help resolve your issue)
- Email our support team directly at Support@InterplayLearning.com.
To submit an issue to the Customer Support Portal from SkillMill or a custom Interplay Learning platform:
1. Click on the Report a Problem button at the bottom of the screen.
2. Select the option that best describes the issue you’re experiencing.
3. Once the form appears, fill out as much information as you can. The more information you provide, the easier it will be for our teams to help. (Note: Fields with an asterisk are required).
4. When you’re done, click Send.
You’ll receive an email confirming that we’ve received your submission and someone on our team will reach out to you to keep you updated on progress.
If you’d like to communicate with the Support team after submitting your issue and receive updates from within the portal, you can set up an optional Customer Support Portal account. See instructions below on how to set up the account.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Customer Support Portal? How do I use it?
You can report a problem, request information about your account, learn more about how to use different features and more on our Customer Support Portal. Our technical support team will be in touch as soon as possible to address your issue.
You can also submit issues via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. However, using the portal will allow us to get more specific information about your request - which will make it easier for us to help resolve your issues more quickly!
How can I keep track of my submitted issues?
As our Support teams resolve your issue, you can receive updates in two ways:
- You’ll receive email updates on the issue you’ve submitted - just like before. You can communicate with the Support team over email the whole way through.
- You can set up an optional account within the Customer Support Portal to correspond about all issues in one portal instead of over email. In the portal, you can see status updates, ask questions, and view all of your submitted issues in one place. You’ll still get email notifications of updates, but the account has everything collected in one spot for you.
Do I have to sign up for a support portal account?
The Customer Support Portal account is completely optional. While it will allow you to more easily see all of your requests at once, you’ll still be able to receive updates and communicate with the support team through email.