A list of the third-party sub-processors Interplay Learning uses provided for compliance.
Interplay Learning uses third-party sub-processors, such as cloud computing providers and customer support software, to provide our services.
Our current sub-processors are:
- Amazon Web Services: Cloud services provider
- ChurnZero: Customer experience platform
- DataDog: Monitoring and analytics service
- Hubspot: CRM platform
- Google Cloud: Cloud services provider
- Pendo: Product analytics
- Sentry: Error tracking and monitoring
- Stripe: Web payments processor
- Vimeo: Video hosting service
This list will be updated as sites and sub-processors are added or removed. If you have a firewall that is interfering with your use of Interplay Learning, allowlisting the sub-processors above will likely resolve the issue.
Our sending email address
We send your members important account-related email notifications, such as password reset emails and course completion emails. See all possible notifications here.
Here is the sending email address that we use for learner notifications. Be sure this is allowed as well: firstname.lastname@example.org